• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

“Desperately” Hornady 350gr flat point 450 Marlin ammo

Hunter Reed

Fellow members I'm desperately looking for a few boxes of Hornady 350gr flat point 450 Marlin ammo. My remaining rounds fell out of my pack while following the hounds bear hunting this week, and I can't for the life of me find any ammo anywhere! Thanks in advance.

I think for the near future reloading on this one will be your friend. That is if you already have brass

Buffalo bore has 500gr fn Barnes buster ammo in stock if you want a heavy bullet

Gunbroker has a few listings for $5-6/ round for the 350fp if you cant find them anywhere else

Your main problem is that hornady has discontinued the 350gr fp ammo

Last edited:
I think for the near future reloading on this one will be your friend. That is if you already have brass
That's my plan as soon as a can acquire enough brass. Right now I only have 10 pieces, as the rest of my loaded rounds came out of my pack

Buffalo bore has 500gr fn Barnes buster ammo in stock if you want a heavy bullet

Gunbroker has a few listings for $5-6/ round for the 350fp if you cant find them anywhere else

Your main problem is that hornady has discontinued the 350gr fp ammo
I seen those crazy gunbroker prices! I was hoping someone had some collecting dust in a gun cabinet somewhere. I don't mind paying a fair price for something don't get me wrong, but my goodness I thought 6$ a round was just crazy.

I seen those crazy gunbroker prices! I was hoping someone had some collecting dust in a gun cabinet somewhere. I don't mind paying a fair price for something don't get me wrong, but my goodness I thought 6$ a round was just crazy.
Believe it or not I found a box in my ammo cabinet if you are still looking.