Help Support Long Range Hunting by donating:
Unless you are a paid Sponsor you may not do anything on the site designed primarily to promote your own business.
You may not link to any commercial non-Sponsor website in your signature. You may not include the name of any non-Sponsor business in your Username, Signature or in your Public Profile including the Home Page found there. This rule applies whether or not you are the owner of the business. You may not have a User Name that promotes your business (Bill's Accurate Guns). You may not post a message that is for the purpose of promoting your business with either text or pictures. Non-Sponsors may post replies of a helpful nature that involve topics related to their trade or type of business in response to requests for such general information from other members. Non-Sponsor forum members engaged in a profit making enterprise who receive a direct request for their services or products in a thread may post "PM Sent" or "email sent" and the conduct their business off line.
Sponsors are allowed to post anywhere in the forums.
This board was created for the expressed purpose of discussing the methods, equipment and techniques of Long Range Hunting without the burden of discussing or debating ethics. Although we all individually have ethics and limitations on what we consider correct WE DO NOT discuss nor will we tolerate discussions of ethics on this site. We are here to learn and share methods, techniques and equipment ideas.This is a privately owned site developed to foster discussions about Long Range Hunting between like minded hunters.
- We do not discuss ethics. To do so will result in the post or posts being edited or deleted.
- Public personal attacks between board members will not be tolerated. Fight via e-mail if you wish but not in public.
- Troublesome individuals (trolls) or members that appear to be fostering arguments or disagreement will be dealt with in various manners from permanent removal to censorship.
- Foul language serves no purpose here and is not appreciated; This applies to inappropriate pictures as well. They will not be allowed.
- Racist remarks will not be tolerated.
- Posts that are in obvious violation of the law will not be tolerated and the offending member will be reported to the proper authorities.
- There will be no threads started for the purpose of airing your problems with companies or individuals you have done business with. (Complaint Threads) Handle those issues privately. This rule applies whether the complaint is against a LRH Sponsor or not.
- No posts of a religious nature.
- Politics Of Hunting And Guns can be discussed but not General Politics