Your 7wsm load

shootallday

What the loads you use in your 7wsm for hunting. I'm looking to do a new load in my Browning, I never loaded to its potential but will like to try some stuff.

I'm trying to get a hold of Steve from hammer bullets and see what he would recommend, my col is about 2.860 I may get some 160 accubonds to try. I have some 175 partitions and some 168ablr but the ablr probably won't work.

just have some nickel Winchester brass, hope to get new stuff some day these have 3-4 light firings.

powders hard to get here, I have h1000 imr4350 and should be getting some h4831sc.

these will just be for deer at 400yards maybe 500 at most.

143gr HH @3300 for my load. I think I posted about it a time or two, search might work. No need to go heavier, especially for deer at that range.

143gr HH @3300 for my load. I think I posted about it a time or two, search might work. No need to go heavier, especially for deer at that range.
Forgot to say, I saw that Midway had 7mmWSM win brass on clearance today, go fast!

imm shooting the 168gr berger vlds outta stock m70 featherweight, h1000= 69 grains @ 3.300 winchester/federal brass, fed 215's, super accurate havent recorded fps

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.