Winter Coyote Hunting Pics 1/17

dslauger

Cape Cod Winter of 2017, wow what a season ! ! !
I have called in doubles before but this was my 1st confirmed double kill and witnessed by a really good friend Mark. Started out with some howls from my super trick Herbs Howler. This howler is sick. Totally looks awesome and sounds even better. Followed that up with some rancid rabbit from a Caver hand call. After a quick wait it hit the fox pro and some " Pup feeding frenzy ". Before I knew it, I had a coyote coming in hard off the island about 120yds out. Before I had even got down to the scope, I could see another one coming hard right behind the first one. " Stay calm and relax " I followed the 1st one in the scope and about 70 yds out he hit the brakes, that was it for him, Boom / Flop. The other one peeled off to the right. I swung over, barked and when he stopped I sent another Hornady 53r Vamx down the line. Another BOOM/ FLOP
Wrapped up this season with a dozen, my best ever ! ! !

Attachments

• IMG_0068.JPG
    IMG_0068.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_0054.JPG
    IMG_0054.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_0056.JPG
    IMG_0056.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
morning, bravo very good shooting, anytime a person can kill
a deer killer. put some lead in the varmint. I see deer hunting shows
that pass on killing coyotes. the shows should b cancelled.

TUM

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.