Who likes Joe Pickett?

It was hard for me to get into after reading all the books, the books were fantastic, the show was slow in gaining traction. I am hoping it has found it's groove and keeps building. Some of the characters are spot on, some missed completely,

No worse than the Gray Man or Terminal List, but the Amazon series Reacher I binge watched in a few days, they did that series justice.

Haven't watched the series yet, but have read all the books. It seems film very rarely does the books justice.

big fan of CJ Box and I keep up with his books. I had no idea it was on tv.

to the above ... I poo-poohed Reacher, because I associated Tom Cruise to the main character. A friend assured me that Alan Ritchson was a very good fit. I binged watched, and agree!

Terminal List I thought was better than Reacher ... less overdone and appears more technically correct with weapons, handling, etc...

There are several book series I love

Memory Man
Camel Club
Orphan X
Hell Divers
Will Robie
Bobiverse
Arisen(you jar heads will love Fick)
SHTF Series
Jack Noble
John Puller
The Survivalist Series
Rachel Hatch
The Montana Mysteries Featuring Gabriel Du Pre
Behind the Curve, The Farm
Still Surviving Series

Single books
Odd Billy Todd
Project Hail Mary
Dead Acre

There are more, 451 multi book series and probably twice that many single books. I will add some more later.

Last edited:
The Gabriel Du Pre books are very well written and the characters are easy to imagine in your mind. I stumbled across it as there was a blurb where CJ Box commented on how well the characters were developed and written, I started with one and ended up with the entire series overnight.