whiskey three precision

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey michael I appreciate your input on the bullet stuff but I am just giving a rough outline for the stuff I do I am not to worried about the gnats ***** for details so I just tossed them in the scale and when they appeared to be settled I just said good so I went back and reweighed cause .5 did seem like alot and it came out to .2 not .5 so my bad. It would be neat if you would buy some of these bullets and do some test instead of nit pick everyone else.

We've spent way too much money over the years buying bullets with exaggerated BC claims.

Some of these companies stay in business by duping people with absurd BCs to buy a box or two of bullets just to try them.

I will not support irresponsible marketing with hard earned money.

At this point I don't really care what the findings would be by michael seeing as I already bought the bullets you know what I mean. but It would be nice for others that want to buy the bullets but want a more professional view or source.

Usually, we expect tipped bullets to be more consistent for length. We've measured a box of 100 208 AMAX bullets to all be within 0.005" of each other.

+/- 0.5 grains of the target weight is also a bigger variation than most precision bullets. The attached graph shows the weight measurements for 50 230 grain Bergers. All but one are within the Berger spec of +/- 0.2 grains.

There he goes again. Miss quoting so he can try to disparage W3P again.

TheFishBox said length deviation was .0001 as in one ten thou.
I've never gotten, nor do I expect a box or lot of bullets to be within a .2gn window.

Michael, you are a hack, always have been a hack. You are now rewriting your old posts same as you rewrite "college's" work. Yes you properly cite their prior art but add no new work just data and conclusions.

What you are interested in is revenge because Whiskey 3 Precision didn't hire you to do ballistics on their bullets. No one who reads your CV and does a basic search would hire you.

I don't know who this "we" you refer to is maybe you and Phorwath are the same physical person with 2 vengeful personalities. That would be a plausible explanation for why you 2 support each other.

I have no way of testing the bullets for bc but I would like to test some. I would like to pay around $100 for a box of 5000 bullets and at the end of it I think I will have a rough idea. If you take me up on this I would expect you to pay for primers, powder, brass and of course my barrel will be worn out so a new barrel too.

In case you have not realised Im taking the **** but hey ya gotta try!

It seems to me that this thread has gone a little sideways. The OP asked about availability of the 338 and 375 bullets from W3P. I'm probably as much to blame as anyone else as I referenced the previous thread on W3P. At any rate, I feel that this thread has really degenerated to personal attacks and some mudslinging. It's just a re-hash of the previous thread - and I, for one, do not want to go there again. For those members that appear to have some personal skin in this game: take it outside. Start a new thread.

I'm hoping this thread will not get locked out like the last one. I want to hear some real results. Some actual findings from people with bullets in their hands to test. Then I can make up my own mind. Not trying to call anyone out, but please guys......enough already.

I've never gotten, nor do I expect a box or lot of bullets to be within a .2gn window.

Michael, you are a hack, always have been a hack. You are now rewriting your old posts same as you rewrite "college's" work. Yes you properly cite their prior art but add no new work just data and conclusions.

What you are interested in is revenge because Whiskey 3 Precision didn't hire you to do ballistics on their bullets. No one who reads your CV and does a basic search would hire you.

I don't know who this "we" you refer to is maybe you and Phorwath are the same physical person with 2 vengeful personalities. That would be a plausible explanation for why you 2 support each other.

I already asked once in this thread, but I'll ask again.

Have you had a chance to shoot your W3P bullets yet???

I measured and weighed all my bullets and every bullet weighed within a half a grain of 200 which is good and the bullets I spot checked for length granted it is from base to tip and not the ogive were within ten thousandths of each other.

jfs,
You're the one misquoting. "ten thousandths" = 0.010, which is what TheFishBox stated. "one ten thou" is your misquote of what TheFishBox stated, for purposes of posting more trash against other members.

This is why you flail Pom Poms, and Michael Courtney conducts scientific research.

You should be embarrassed. Instead, you're arming yourself with more Pom Poms. Take your Pom Poms to the sidelines, where they, and you, belong.

jfs has no time to shoot bullets. He's trying to measure their lengths down to 0.0001" accuracy. Takes time. Repairing Pom Poms. Takes time...

jfs,
You're the one misquoting. "ten thousandths" = 0.010, which is what TheFishBox stated. "one ten thou" is your misquote of what TheFishBox stated, for purposes of posting more trash against other members.

This is why you flail Pom Poms, and Michael Courtney conducts scientific research.

You should be embarrassed. Instead, you're arming yourself with more Pom Poms. Take your Pom Poms to the sidelines, where they, and you, belong.
Michael, or his evil twin...

It's too much fun seeing you grasp at straws to go to the sidelines. I'm not embarrassed it's all in the read. Same as what you and/or Michael did with the 1.75 BC. Chose to read it as you wanted to use it to attack W3P. You should be ashamed of how you treat other people.

Oh that's right you don't play well with others. Neither does Michael (or is that actuall you). Proven, documented and exposed. Michael as been attacking anyone who does not agree with him since 1995 and probably before. How long have you been predating on your fellow man. Much easier to attack and point out flaws than set an example.

I hope you are not really Alaskan because if you are you are creating a stereo type of the grumpy anti-social back woods hick. Why do you hide behind an anonymous handle and no one knows who you really are.

Maybe you really are Michael.......

I thought I responded but I will repeat. I did not complete my order when talk of steel tips was going around. Now that I know they are aluminum, I will get around to it.

To answer the silly man Phorwath, yes I am busy. Only getting to shoot or reload every couple weeks. Well being successful and employable is like that but Phorwath wouldn't know about success or employability.

Oh and my pom poms are yellow and blue to match my tutu.

Status
Not open for further replies.