whiskey three precision

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFishBox

Has anyone heard anything regarding the new bullet lines .338. .375 mainly and has anyone heard anything from them? I have a order of 30 cal bullets that have been on order for several months now and have not received any updates.

Nope, ordered 30 cal bullets three months ago now I think, tried to get an update but no returned email or calls. There is no way in God's green earth I'd pre order!!

There was quite a long thread on them earlier. Search button would probably turn it up for you. Got a little heated re: stated BC's. If I remember correctly, it seems they have had some trouble getting bullets out to customers - especially those wanting to test their bullets. I am hopeful Whiskey 3 gets their kinks worked out, but for now - I am sticking with Berger on the 338's.

They have a Facebook page. Website down for "scheduled maintenance". They strike me as putting a lot of energy into self promotion, without a lot of nose to the grindstone work taking place.

All that fuss'in about BC values. Perhaps it really was always a moot point. Hypothetical BC values that remain hypothetical, because the bullets themselves remain hypothetical.

All that fuss, arguing, people getting upset with each other on the other thread that was closed. And it was all for nuthin. Sorry if I offended any one when I was giving whiskey the benefit of doubt. They blew smoke in my eyes. What a joke. Hope you guys didn't send money. Highest BCs or did they mean BS!!!!

I got called everything but accurate on the earlier thread for asking some pertinent questions and it seems the red flag I was trying to wave may have been justified!.......Rich

I dont know folks, I got bullets, and will be getting together with Roy to to some drop testing, they seem like a very good bullet, I spoke with rich Via email, after I cut one in half and they would appear to be the same bullet from the same dies Rich has made and used successfully for years.

With that said their customer service cannot be over looked.

Rhian Supposedly they were working on your order yesterday, they changed machine shops and will be uaing aluminum tips from now on, unless you specify steel.

Thats all I know, hope those who have ordered bullets recieve them.

Best believe we are here.....and it ain't blowing smoke. Some of the best in the business have our projectiles in their hands and they aren't balking either and thus far pretty **** satisfied. Customer service has been a bitch....yes we are dealing with an growth spurt an one hell of a time balancing things as we expand and we whole heartedly apologize for any inconvenience. Web site is being updated and revamped at the moment and will be more user friendly.
Just know Prowath...Elkaholic and anyone else who talks **** ...defames others and thinks they know it all. We don't care......

Enjoy your weekend and stay classy fellas!!

I was gonna say something but it's not important.

Status
Not open for further replies.