Independently verified BCs for Whiskey 3 Precision Bullets

I really appreciate the feedback Rich I don't want to have any issues on an animal I wouldn't even be messing with the light 175s but my rifle has a 1in 12 twist I Think I have a load with the 210 hunting vlds and they are what I wanted to use but I am pretty low in elevation and according to bergers twist calculator they only have marginable stability so I am going to work with these 175s a little more and see if I can use them along with a partition for closer in

Thanks rich! And I surely will do! Sierra is claiming a .545 BC@2,400 fps and above where the standard 175 matchkings are only rated at .505@2,800 fps and above! Drastic improvement if the BC is true! And hey if you ever decide to make some more bullets and sell them please keep me in mind! And thanks Dan cuz that's the ones I was looking at was the steel tips, thanks for the heads up!

I really appreciate the feedback Rich I don't want to have any issues on an animal I wouldn't even be messing with the light 175s but my rifle has a 1in 12 twist I Think I have a load with the 210 hunting vlds and they are what I wanted to use but I am pretty low in elevation and according to bergers twist calculator they only have marginable stability so I am going to work with these 175s a little more and see if I can use them along with a partition for closer in

Ya, a 12 twist would be pretty marginal for a 210..............Rich

'I have some 168gr and 230gr .308 bullets with aluminum tip. If anyone is interested in them, I have been unable to shoot for over 1 year due to health problems, and I would like to see what a good test would show.

I'm interested in them but I don't have the equipment to verify BC's which is the topic of this thread. What brand are they? I could run the 230's out of my ultra mag and the 168's out of my .308. Please let me know.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.