Which is more frustrating…?

knock·off
[ˈnäkäf]
noun
informal

1. a copy or imitation, especially of an expensive or designer product:

Spina scopes do not meet the above criteria.

I don't mean to sound like a d¡(#, but did you sell a $1200 Vortex PST to get those 10 Spina scopes?

You mention "excellent glass, FFP, etc.", but in a $105 dollar scope? Come on...
I'm guessing his(?) definition of excellent and everyone else's here is different. I'm guessing they don't track and the glass is like looking through the bottom of a coke bottle.

Neither....manufacturers have been lying about their products probably back to the first caveman. I think if any consumer is gullible enough to believe without self verification any advertisement on any product the results are on them. If you disagree I have some awesome ocean front property full of elk and deer I will sell you dirt cheap. Only venmo and bitcoin accepted for payment.
Even if I don't disagree with you......Where's your property located? I might come take a look!!!!

Lack of optical honesty or lack of bullet clarity?

Optical Honesty- the illusion optics makers create to show that high end optics and fairly low end optics are setup to do the same job, but often optics of all levels cannot meet all the requirements for clear view, good aiming points, hunting tough, never worry zero, etc

Bullet Clarity - This one is not on the bullet makers alone. How come we don't clearly understand what bullets match to what cartridge sizes and which barrels. Even if I set a barrel up to shoot a specific bullet, there is no clear formula to make that bullet shoot well or best.

So which one wastes more time and money?!
Optics...no set rule to judge them...everyone is different!
Now BULLETS...let me help you out here a minute...what bullet matches which cartridge size....My rule of thumb...just me here....I use a 27 cal. Projectile in a 27 cal. Neck...the same with 30, the same with 33...etc...but if in doubt...here's a checkpoint...if the bullet falls to the bottom of the case...it's too small...if it crushes the case trying to put it in....too big!!! Just me! 😂🤣😂🤣

31AFADF6-D60F-49CA-8B3A-B5A0E3078CB6.jpeg
669E6822-6B47-4DB3-891E-BCEF3BFE6911.jpeg
0F6DF70C-19C4-4A2B-839F-1211D6EBAD61.jpeg
847D9FF6-B9A9-4809-9D95-CD2D172D915C.jpeg

Vortex is out here making knock off spina already!!