Which is more frustratingā€¦?

This has gotten a little off topic. That never happens šŸ¤„. Not many here will put a hundred dollar scope on a rifle to hunt. Also, not many here will pull FMJ's and reload using powder from surplus Chinese ammo. The very few that will do these things are IMO doing a disservice to new people that are just getting into LRH and reloading. You don't have to spend $1k+ on a scope to be successful on a hunt, but you should never pull surplus military FMJ, reuse the powder, load the FMJ and shoot/hunt.

All this scope information is coming from the same guy that gives reloading advice with pulled down Chinese powders. :rolleyes:
Snl Burn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Sick burn!

Go to "Silk street market" in Bejing. You can buy any premium brand scope you want, with features the original REAL brand never offered. After a few rounds, your cross hair are now an "X". Maybe if you keep shooitng the will return to a sideways cross.
I have worked in China, and I know first hand about poor copies. They have the capabilities of making great products, but often do not. It is the difference between China and Japan. Japan tried to imporved a copy to better than original. China just tries to make it look the same. My personal experience anways.

Go to "Silk street market" in Bejing. You can buy any premium brand scope you want, with features the original REAL brand never offered. After a few rounds, your cross hair are now an "X". Maybe if you keep shooitng the will return to a sideways cross.
I have worked in China, and I know first hand about poor copies. They have the capabilities of making great products, but often do not. It is the difference between China and Japan. Japan tried to imporved a copy to better than original. China just tries to make it look the same. My personal experience anways.
They are very skilled to be able to do that with etched reticles. šŸ¤£

Even if I don't disagree with you......Where's your property located? I might come take a look!!!!
Bateman .. East of Swift Current, 45 mins South from the number 1 highway. That said the gas would cost more than a scope.

Last edited: