Whats going on here......

royinidaho

What's with this????

Its been happening more frequently. Is my puter going south?

Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to MySQL server on '216.247.255.139' (111) in /home/cust1/user1094592/html/ubbthreads/mysql.inc.php on line 36

Warning: table_wrapper(/home/cust1/user1094592/html/ubbthreads//templates//tbopen.tmpl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cust1/user1094592/html/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 1411

Warning: table_wrapper(): Failed opening '/home/cust1/user1094592/html/ubbthreads//templates//tbopen.tmpl' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/cust1/user1094592/html/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 1411

Warning: table_wrapper(/home/cust1/user1094592/html/ubbthreads//templates//tbclose.tmpl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cust1/user1094592/html/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 1412

Warning: table_wrapper(): Failed opening '/home/cust1/user1094592/html/ubbthreads//templates//tbclose.tmpl' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/cust1/user1094592/html/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 1412

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/cust1/user1094592/html/ubbthreads/mysql.inc.php on line 108

Roy,

It's not your puter, I had the same thing hasppening to me a week or so ago . I emailed a copy of that same page you showed here to Len Backus .

After a bit I tried again and all was well . I'm guessing server problems .

Jim B.

The guy who is in charge of the weather has a second job moonlighting in charge of the server for this site. I think he must be using grow lights in his basement to raise a personal use crop of a controlled five leafed weed.

My uncle has a theory that all the little gremlins that inhabit radial aircraft engines during wartime made the transition to electronics sometime after vietnam. Something about more fertile grounds... and the grass is always greener on the other side... and circuit boards are green or something like that... its all very technical /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I think he must be using grow lights in his basement to raise a personal use crop of a controlled five leafed weed

[/ QUOTE ]

If that were the case the site would be well served ( pun intended ) due to the intensifying effects of that 5 leafed weed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif or so I've heard /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Jim B.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts