What on earth is going on with the mail?

Regarding mail, Govt. wants Fed X and UPS and USPS to keep a log of address shipping or receiving firearms or firearms parts.

Regarding mail, Govt. wants Fed X and UPS and USPS to keep a log of address shipping or receiving firearms or firearms parts.

Unless you tell them, how they gonna know? I have mailed actions,.shotguns and rifles in years past thru the post office using the online shipping service on USPS and it's never asked me what was in the box, just if it was hazardous.

Bravado blue berry is great and the pineapple is good too. Not a fan of the serrano basil it tastes too much like marinara.

In my fridge with regular spots are Marie Sharp's (not sure which one), Hank Sauce, Yellowbird, the above Bravado, some Yo Jam Scotch Bonnet Jamaican thing, and I think that is it.
My favourites by Marie sharps are the original, the green habanero-nopal prickly pear, the grapefruit pulp habanero, the smoked habanero, and the scorpion-habanero (hottest thing they make by a long shot and a Canadian exclusive for some reason…have a gallon jug downstairs in case they stop making it - they rank it a 12/6 for heat haha, with their usual hot ones like beware and Belizean heat getting the usual 6 - it is the best tasting sauce at this heat level I've ever had, first ingredient is scorpion pepper mash)

The Government needs to know where the firearms and related items are located before their 2 million man illegal migrant army (backed up by 87,000 IRS) can collect them.

Hi all, not gun related….hot
Sauce!

I ordered a bunch of hot sauce from a manufacturer in South Carolina on a Black Friday sale. I'm in Saskatchewan, Canada.

International priority mail shipping.

So far the order has gone up to New York, then across the continent to Los Angeles….and now it is in London!!! Not London Ontario, London Great Britain!!!

So long as I get it and it's not damaged I don't care…but is this why shipping is so **** expensive!!!!????

Nipawin SK is a little over 2100 miles from South Carolina, a bit of a hike for sure.

My order will have travelled 12,900 miles IF it goes direct from England to me, and doesn't get forwarded to Zimbabwe and Japan first!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyone have any idea what about this makes any sense????
Just to keep this thread alive.....live in California. Sent a priority mail (small box) to Toronto, Canada. Got to a postal service in Canada. Sent to Germany. Set there for a while. Sent back to Canada. After a month the 'three day delivery' was made.

Your right Calvin45 that things arn't like they used to be.I remember when a mailman stopped and helped me fix a fence our 2 pigs broke open and still delivered our mail all withing 15 minutes.
That would not be done today
Edit to say I was 13 years old at the time