What is going on with the Greybull Precision Hunting Stock Give Away Contest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skimbleshanks, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Skimbleshanks

Skimbleshanks Well-Known Member

whats up? I thought that contast was suposed to end on the 5th? I cant PM Len Backus so I'm posting it here. Are the sponsored giveaways bogus?

2. winmag

winmag Well-Known Member

I highly doubt it. There has been a winner for every contest so far, and Ive talked to a couple of the winners. Im sure L/R/H has more than enough integrity to follow thru.
    My only guess as to why it hasnt been addresed yet is due to alot of hunting seasons going on right now. Maybe Len is out of town, on a hunt. Who knows. But Im sure that sooner or later we'll find out who won. All the posts are dated, so weeding out the late commers will not be hard. (there will be a winner Im sure of that).
    You may try to PM SS7MM, he's a mod- as you probably already know-, but he may have an answer for us. (?) Or maybe its a test of patience,...... hope I dont flunk:D

3. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

From the Big Horn Mountains of Wy, the winners are:

Winners

4. fj40mojo

fj40mojo Well-Known Member

Thanks for ending the suspense. I'd have much rather seen my name listed as a winner but at least now I can forget about one of these being on my next rifle build and get on with hunting season.:D