What do you think they should get?

I think we're missing a couple of Big points here. It is all part of liberal misdirection and agenda setting. The Condor was Komiforni's latest spotted owl. They spent over a million $ on each Condor in the state. They vilified lead bullets as the cause of their decline. Then they banned lead bullets and shot in the 'Condor Cirridot'. That wasn't 'helping' so they banned lead statewide. Their goal was anti-gun and anti-hunting dressed up as conservation. Total smokescreen. The same is true with global warming and green energy. Another con for re-distribution of wealth. Like another con - police are bad…this one is a front for the 'equity' crowd and 'reparations'. What they really mean is that if you won't give it to us - we're gonna come take it from you anyway. It's like learning a whole new language!!
Right on the money brother. 👍🏼🇺🇲
Don

I will be the first to suggest that we (everyone, not just America) are destroying our planet with chemicals, heavy metals, ect. And, I'll not take a side in the lead/fowl, not foul, discussion…..but will offer this. Sometimes animals/fish/fowl simply cease to exist……it's been happening since the beginning of time. I don't think man has contributed to the extinction of untold hundreds of thousands of species over time……often they simply do not adapt to change. We can't save them all!

Should we do a much better job of policing our actions as humans…..absolutely!

I really do wish they would hurry and bring back the Wooly Mammoth……I'd really like to stuff a Barnes or two into one! 😉 memtb
👍🏼🇺🇲 I'll help you pack it out 😳

99.9 percent of wind mill generators do not get took down there are feilds of them rusted to peices they just pick a new section of land and put up a new feild of them.
The contracts for the land at sale or lease for these windmills should have contracts enforcing removal money be held in trust to remove them when the time comes. New contracts also. Then drop the hammer and deny permits until the old ones are removed! Enforcement.

Yeah the story was written in the newspapers back then. Now it's on internets too, easy to look up, If you've ever hunted at a deer camp with family and friends, you'll know the bad guy had no reason to kill the hunters. Normal people, who were just Dads, Brothers or Sons out at a Wisconsin Deer camp. About as bad as it gets 20 years ago. Pretty sure the guy's lawyer, helped him assemble his story but, No Reason, is all a normal person can politely say.
Mung... With SKS.

I 100% agree, and it goes beyond shooting our Natioanal Bird.
Probably 20 years or more ago, I belonged to a small sportsmans club in Mn.
The local Game Warden used to come to our monthly meetings and talk about the goings on in the area.
One month, he spoke of coming across some legal immigrants from SE Asia who, when he asked for their take, showed him about every species of song bird we had.
He explained that no amount of counciling them ever seemed to change their habits that they'd brought with them from their Homeland.
He was clearly frustrated as it sounded like he'd had several conversations with these folks, with no change in their habits.
I don't know if the shooter was from that same group, but at some point a bowhunter was shot out of the tree by someone of similar heritage.

I believe he survived, which is amazing because if memory serves he took birdshot from a 12 gauge to the neck, but that is irrelevant.

The Game Warden, when talking about the incident, explained that he was not the least bit surprised because their normal reaction to any movement was to turn and shoot whatever it was that moved.

Again, if memory serves, the shooter did not attempt to help the wounded man. Instead, he ran out of the woods, emptying his pockets of ammo.

They caught the guy, but I dont believe they even procesecuted him.
Mung. Big poachers. Have delt with them while hunting in Kommiefornia.

Last edited:
2004 in WI, some c. vang guy, shot 8 deer hunters, killed 6, and 1 was a young girl deer hunter but, somehow thought he was justified. He is in prison today forever! Is just a very horrible individual, who didn't quite understand trespassing or private land concept.
Mung.

I wouldn't wish hauling an elk out a very bad place on my worst enemy! You certainly haven't achieved that status! 😉

English grammar is not my strong suit! 😂 I rely on Emoji's to help cover my grammar faults! 😉 memtb
I've helped FRIENDS haul their deer and elk out for many years. I'd help you just because of your age 😆 and I have a new bionic knee ! I don't know about 30+ loads of Mammoth meat tho....🤔