Went out to kill whitey...

Big Sky, nice buck. I too, will never leave MT, if I can help it.

Congrats on a fine whitetail. Hope I have Muley pictures next week, going for 5 days, my son and I.

Thanks for sharing

magicofmt,
I expect you should have an excellent hunt. Fresh snow, the bucks are rutting hard, big boys should be a little lower on the mountain. I usually hunt mule deer, but this year I did my best to focus on whitetail...and it wasn't easy!

Magic,

Best of luck on your hunt.

As you guys will never leave Montana, I think it's that way for me and North Carolina. Unfortunately for me it is because of different reasons than yours. How much I would love to live in Montana.

Mike

Thanks Tim, more than I can say or you will ever know, Thank You.

Not giving up. Just the possibility/reality of what might happen.

Thanks Again.
My grandfather had brain cancer but I was so very young this was 50 years or so ago medical community has made giant leaps since then get with your doctor do everything they say I am praying for you also you will beat this!!!!! For whatever reason I cannot view your picture it has a generic photo background with a red X on it

Nice Buck. Good luck
Since this post is from 2007, picture no longer exists and hasn't for some time your post is very suspicious.

My grandfather had brain cancer but I was so very young this was 50 years or so ago medical community has made giant leaps since then get with your doctor do everything they say I am praying for you also you will beat this!!!!! For whatever reason I cannot view your picture it has a generic photo background with a red X on it

Unfortunately this post is very old so the photo hosting site is no longer running and mikenc has not visited this forum in 13 and a half years.

Since this post is from 2007, picture no longer exists and hasn't for some time your post is very suspicious.

Unfortunately this post is very old so the photo hosting site is no longer running and mikenc has not visited this forum in 13 and a half years.
Don't be suspicious of me I'm nobody I have some medical issues and memory related problems go with that

Don't be suspicious of me I'm nobody I have some medical issues and memory related problems go with that
Not you, the guy above you Carl that revived this thread. He has posts last year then nothing until today when he starts posting single sentence responses to old threads. Those signs all point to a hacked account which it looks like I was right since his account is now gone.

I regularly see you posting and yours was a heartfelt response that mentioned not being able to see the picture. I only quoted you to point out the age and let you know that the member unfortunately has most likely already passed due to his inactivity on this forum.

Not you, the guy above you Carl that revived this thread. He has posts last year then nothing until today when he starts posting single sentence responses to old threads. Those signs all point to a hacked account which it looks like I was right since his account is now gone.

I regularly see you posting and yours was a heartfelt response that mentioned not being able to see the picture. I only quoted you to point out the age and let you know that the member unfortunately has most likely already passed due to his inactivity on this forum.
Thank you I have been duped many times I just never seem to look at the date I get wrapped up in each post and start commenting and never once check to see it's old