Daisy Dog went to Jail

Clayne B

My dog is spending the night at the dog pound. she took of this morning and I spent an hour looking for her. I had a job I had to be to so I left the grage door open a little bit so she could get in when she came home. I got home and she was not home. Called the local police department (kinda a small town) and asked if they had seen her, and the gal on the phone said yeah (bob) picked it up... Whats your number I will have him call you. He called me and said it he took it to the pound and that i would have to call them in the morning because they were closed already. DANGIT! Gona be like 150 to get her out. I will use the coyote bounty money her and I have made to get her out.

Daisy.jpg

Will she be on probation and lose here hunting privileges? LOL. Funny I just seen The UT $50 bounty in HUNTING mag and u mention 'yote bail money. I had a Lab that liked to go for long walks w/o me. I had to bail him out once. The funny part was he had the run of the local pound inside with the secertary. I thought hell, you all don't even tie him up why am I paying fine? He was my best dog ever, so i understood how they buddied up to him.
With bounty a fella could pay for some gas and reloading supplies :D
What call do you use for 'yotes? I can't seem to get them to respond in my area. I seem to just happen upon them, crossing hay fields etc.

Gene

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts