Underwater Firearm - Russia

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Russia tested firearms for underwater use after WWII and during the Cold War.
The US continued this testing up to a few years ago. I was at a facility here in GA that the US tested Firearms, Bullets, Ammo for use under water. I saw the place where a "Pond" was made and testing done. There was a Bullet developed that created an "Air Space" -Imagine a BUBBLE in front of the bullet traveling through the water to prevent resistance.
I have over 2K UW dives and this would be better than a spear gun.
Could be interesting for any of you that are hunting "Underwater Dragons" and are SCUBA qualified!

The US continued this testing up to a few years ago. I was at a facility here in GA that the US tested Firearms, Bullets, Ammo for use under water. I saw the place where a "Pond" was made and testing done. There was a Bullet developed that created an "Air Space" -Imagine a BUBBLE in front of the bullet traveling through the water to prevent resistance.
Could be interesting for any of you that are hunting "Underwater Dragons" and are SCUBA qualified!

I've been a certified diver since 1980

Bill
If you are certified SCUBA can you also breath underwater and Aqualung like Jethro Tull?
Only with the assistance of a scuba set up I have also dove with a hookah, and of course, snorkeling, but never with an aqualung . LOL

Attachments

• 70103516407__2A8013CC-D39E-41D1-8D95-231670F439F1.jpeg
    70103516407__2A8013CC-D39E-41D1-8D95-231670F439F1.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25

Only works in the movies. You also shoot 100 rounds out af a 30 round magazine

Recent Posts