Truck Gun Makeover!

Joel, what do you normally charge to build a stock identical to that one on the custom truck gun? I will be needing one for my upcoming build. I'm building a .280 AI off a stainless/jeweled Remmy 700 action (BDL floorplate) and a 26" Sendero contour barrel... It will be my primary whitetail rifle. I could do the whole B&C Sendero black/white web stock like everyone else, and like the rest of my rifles.....But I want this one to stand out.

Joel, what do you normally charge to build a stock identical to that one on the custom truck gun? I will be needing one for my upcoming build. I'm building a .280 AI off a stainless/jeweled Remmy 700 action (BDL floorplate) and a 26" Sendero contour barrel... It will be my primary whitetail rifle. I could do the whole B&C Sendero black/white web stock like everyone else, and like the rest of my rifles.....But I want this one to stand out.

PM sent with info and options.

Funny you mention the "truck gun" thing.. that kinda became a running joke almost a catch phrase between Joel and I on this particular build. Really long story short.. I kept saying I was just going to keep that as a truck gun to ride around with and shoot it out the window.. that later became.. oh well "its just a truck gun" :cool:

Just tell Joel when you call to order your stock one day.. "I just want a truck gun"

If you include a picture of the truck maybe it will give all of us an indication as to how the truck and rifle fit together?

Here you are... :cool::rolleyes::Dlightbulb:)

photo_zps716828fc.jpg

OBVIOUSLY joking...
I just drive around on our lease in N texas. "Hunters Creek Ranch" and shoot yotes and pigs... The county roads are dirt there and as long as you pull off the road.. Your good.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.