Trijicon Customer Service ....

CRJR45

Is the best !
I bought a new scope from EuroOptics , a Credo HX green dot and the illumination didn't work as it should , so I called and sent it back .
After they checked it out they said it was in need of replacement . I wasn't happy with the reticle so I asked if it was possible to switch reticles . They switched it to an Acupoint of my choice , but had none in stock and said it might take two weeks to build one .That was on 12-16 and I got it today .

Christmas came early for me .

I have talked to there tech line and felt very good about the experience. Also have had the same feeling with vortex, and night force.

I have talked to there tech line and felt very good about the experience. Also have had the same feeling with vortex, and night force.
NightForce customer service is top notch.

I bought a NXS in 2013 not realizing the reticle & turrets did not match. ( MIL reticle with MOA adjustments)

I had them change out the turrets to match in 2016: they did me right & the turnaround was fast.

I like hearing Trijicon CS is as good because that's mostly what I've been buying as of late.

OK , just want to do a follow up on this post . As I said in the OP , Trijicon sent me a Accupoint to replace the Credo I bought , because I didn't like the reticle in the Credo and they couldn't fix it .
The Accupoint they sent was defective also , the parallax would not adjust , it was like using a scope without a parallax . So I sent it back , they had it a couple weeks and sent it back .
It was the exact same thing , no parallax at all . I was a little perturbed when I called back . I got the feeling the people I was talking to had no idea what parallax was or how it was supposed to work . They asked me to speak with the tech guys , so I did , and he said to send it back , again , so I did .
But I was losing my religion , LOL ! Ended up talking to Ryan , the head of CS , he was very apologetic , and upgraded me to a new 3x18-50 Accupoint , and sent me a Tshirt and a hat .
I used the scope last week and it was fine , I really like the scope overall .
Just wanted to share the whole delima , it was a fiasco , but they made it right in the end . Oct 5 I bought a scope , and actually received one that worked around February 5 .
But , they did make it right and I ended up with a much better scope than I purchased originally . And , I didn't have a hunt planned , so other than being a PITA , all's well that ends well .