Nightforce Customer Service

I WOULD BE MAD AT THE SAFE COMPANY...... WHAT KIND WERE THEY SO I DON'T BUY ONE .
Most safe unless it is just a steel plate have some sort of fire ratings the more you spend the better they claim the rating is. Mine says 90 mins at 1200° at least the one closest to me right says that

Most safes are not all that great for both fire and thieves. If your house truly burns your f'd and if a thief has any good amount of time he could easily break in. Unless you spend big big bucks it's just upgraded gun cabinet in my opinion. Do I still own a couple descent ones? Yes as I view it will by me some time in both areas but that's about it.

After countless hours of reviews and research this is what I settled on 10 years ago. Been very happy.

Not sure which insurance company you are looking at - but I am submitting a quote for specifically firearms insurance, ammo, reloading supplies, etc and it is $.35 per $100 of coverage. So, in your example, $100k of coverage would be $350. If you are adding riders to your homeowners policy, that's when it can get expensive.
Please PM me that info also if you would. I would appreciate it. TIA

First thing: Trappernewt I'm sorry for your lost, it sucks. I've had a big lost (not as big as yours) and dealing with everything is a pain and is very time consuming, good insurance coverage helps but the time lost is never regained.

The one thing that sticks out to me on this from what the OP said. Is NF came to conclusion that they couldn't help ANY, without asking about the damage to the products, they didn't request photos, they didn't ask to have the product sent in for evaluation, NOTHING. How did they know the units could not repaired without knowing the extent of the damage? I get that they have seen products that have been in house fires before and could conclude from experience. But every fire is different, I think they should have at least evaluated their products.

As a former product designer I wanted to see and evaluate all of my product failures or damages. I may not be able to help the customer with a warranty issue or repair but I certainly wanted to learn what failed and why, and if there was anything I could in the future for a better result.