Too much camo?

Checked out ALOT of options before rattle can painting my shotgun and rifle. I tried digital stencils on my shotgun, turned out alright. I am very content with my REM 700 sponge camo paint job. Using all flat colors, you can pick whatever color scheme you desire, I choose mine to match the Tundra we have here in North West Alaska. Basically take off all you don't want painted, cleaned with rubbing alcohol, sprayed at 45 degree angle 4-5" alternating between dark green and dark brown, using a sea sponge with paint on a plate, dab green on the brown, and brown on the green. Than I added some tan, rust and black everywhere. Now I might cover it with DuraCoat matte (flat) clear coat.
Any pics SKW? Someone mentioned using wheel matte clear coat so I tried some on a mag holder that I painted camo. I can't scrape it off no matter how hard i try with my finger nail. I painted a stock today, I will spray it with the wheel clear in a few days and see how it does.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.