M2D Camo...

BENNYBOOBOO

Just placed my order yesterday for a head-to-toe getup of M2D Camo. Has anybody tried this camo? How did it work out for you? Any fitting issues? Issues with the organization of pockets or whatever interfering with equipment like binoculars, slung rifles, etc...?

From what I've read and seen pictures of this stuff is just about the best all-round camo set-up for a fella that only gets one set.

Comments, suggestions???

EH

Doesn't appear you have any users, so let us know how it works out for you. The thing that often gets me upset with the camo providers is that they sell their products based on how the camo blends in for the human eye. The critters see it in a whole different manner.Some of it might be really appairent to our eyes but work fairly well to fool the critters, and the opposite is true as well.

BennyBooBoo,
I own a full set of M2D camo. Love the stuff. I have fooled a literal truck load of coyotes and wild pigs while wearing this camouflage. Granted pigs eyes aren't that hard to fool, but coyotes have very good eyesight. If you search around in the "Product Reviews" on this site I have a fairly lengthy review written on M2D camouflage. The only fitting issue I had was with the button down long sleeve shirt. For me (but I have long arms) the arm length was too short. Everything else fit just fine though. I plan to add a parka to my collection this fall. If I didn't like the stuff I certainly wouldn't be planning on buying more. I'm also toying with the idea of having my AR-15 dipped in M2D camo. I can't say the camo works everywhere, but out here in the wide open prairie grass of central and eastern Montana it seems like a custom fit. It also blended well with the terrain I encountered in Texas. In fact, the outfitter I was with and all his guides planned on ordering a full set of camo each after they saw how well in worked. I don't get a thing for saying how much I like their camo, but I do like recommending gear I think works, and M2D gets an A+ rating with me.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.