This book changed my life (or at least my shooting)

ssssnake529

I've recently read the book, The Practical Guide to Long Range Shooting, by a guy named Nathan Foster.

I've actually read quite a few books on shooting, but have not yet found any shooting book with so much practical information in it. From technique basics, to positional shooting, to advice on gear, to advice on hunting, this book is seriously full of useful guidance.

I have already seen positive benefits at the range and in practice out in the desert.

I just wish he had a DVD as well as the book, as I would buy that too.

Highly recommended for anyone who is interested in raising their game.

The Practical Guide To Long Range Shooting

Awesome book, and Nathan Foster is a super guy.
Read the chapter on shot placement. Page 15 I think.
It was the last chapter I read and I was baffled to learn new stuff on shot placement.

SnT

He has a stateside distributor. Great book and he does not have a biased bone in his body. He tells you how it is. His book on long range hunting cartridges is a must read when it comes to bullet selection.

I bought this,
Just got the link in my e mail

How do I get it to my Kindle?

Put the Kindle app on your computer.

Then, after Kindle is installed on your computer, rightclick on the file, and you should have a Kindle option to add it to your Kindle library.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.