Spoiled in Africa

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by 115vld, Aug 14, 2009.

1. 115vld

115vld Well-Known Member

Well guys Im leaving for Namibia in a few days. I cant sleep to say the least. Maybe I will be able to on the flight over to Jberg. I just wanted to thank those of you who have provided all the helpful information about things I may encounter. I will have all of my hunts on video and will have thousands of pics to post.

Here is where I will be heading to in Namibia. The facilities there are beyond nice from what I see in the pictures!! I will be back on Sep 2 so check back then and I will try and have some pics and stories typed up on the plane so I can post ASAP for ya'll to enjoy!!! Wish me luck!!!

http://www.omujevesafaris.com/

Chase

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009

2. prtaylor

prtaylor Well-Known Member

Good luck and good hunting on your trip. Look forward to seeing your pics when you get back.

3. catch-34

catch-34 Well-Known Member

+1 can't wait to see the pics and videos

4. AJ Peacock

AJ Peacock Well-Known Member

I think I'll grab one of my Capstick books and re-read it, just to get the good karma going for your trip.

Good luck and stay safe,
    AJ

5. 115vld

115vld Well-Known Member

Thank you AJ!! I am reading death in the long grass as we speak!! I am so pumped right now!!!

6. AJ Peacock

AJ Peacock Well-Known Member

The last time I read that book, I'd read it one chapter/night. I'd have some outdoor sounds (jungle, african outdoors etc.) on my headphones while I read. I'd keep a scotch on the rocks on the table next to me.

THAT, is how you get in the mood for Africa!

AJ

7. 115vld

115vld Well-Known Member

Well if I drank I might do the same thing!! I'm a personal trainer and live what I preach and alkeehol ain't part of what preach! Nothing against it but just not my thing :)

8. esshup

esshup Well-Known Member

Congratulations! May your trip go smoothly and all your shots be true.