SIZING PROBLEM

GOT A SET OF RCBS 22 CREEDMOOR SIZING DIES AND AFTER SHOOTING A SHELL THE CASE SIZE WILL NOT CHANGE ANY AFTER RUNNING IT THROUGH DIE SET. OAL IS SAME BEFORE AND AFTER. TRIED SETTING DIE EVERYWAY POSSIBLE AND IT WON'T CHANGE A THING. IF I PUT MY 6.5 CREED DIE IN II CAN BUMP ITNO PROBLEM.
Did you set up your resizing die as per RCBS' directions?

I D

I DONE THE MARKER THING AND MEARURED WITH A COMPARITOR NO SCRATCHES ON CASE AND NOT CHANGING ANYTHING. THE 6.5 DIE DON'T HIT MANY PLACES BUT DOES BUMP SHOLDER. BRASS WAS FIRED 2 TIMES. TAKING .005 OFF IS PROBABLY THE ONLY THING TO TRY.
I'm starting to wonder if you have the right die. Is the mouth of your die contacting the shell holder with a shell sitting in it?

yes it touches, and I have no idea why the competition set doesn't change anything.
Are you getting any positive resistance working the lever up and down? Hear/feel any scraping?

My next move would be to pick up the competition shell holders and go straight to the thinnist and see if it changed anything.

If it does, then it's just a matter of getting the right thickness and things should run ok.

If not or in the alternatives I'd send a loaded dummy round marked as such along with a few fired and factory casings to them with the dies and see what they can figure out.

back to the issue, Redding makes a set of shell holders that are invaluable for getting the correct shoulder bump. one of my best purchases. you dont have to adjust the die. start with #10 and work down until you get the correct bump
I tried the Redding Shell holders, 3 of the five were the same exact size, Sent them back, good Idea but poor Quality Control at the manufacturing stage.

The Redding Competion Shell Holders are designed for less sizing not more. They are taller than a standard shell holder in .002 increments. So they will not help you with your problem. You can put a feeler gauge under the case head between the shell holder and see if that helps if so you can take some metal off the top of the shell holder. A standard shell holder is .125 tall. The Redding Competition shell holders are +.002 or .127 tall all the way up to +.010 at .135 tall.