SIZING PROBLEM

wow sorry if somehow, I hurt someone's feels by having cap locks on please excuse me I'm going to watch cnn and email nancy pelosi on how to not hurt feelings.I WAS JUST LOOKING FOR HELP NOT BEAT INTO THE DIRT BECAUSE MY CAP LOCKS ARE ON. thanks again
Calm down, you got the help you asked for. If you think getting kidded a little is being "BEAT INTO THE DIRT" you may be a little too delicate for the world wide web there buddy.

back to the issue, Redding makes a set of shell holders that are invaluable for getting the correct shoulder bump. one of my best purchases. you dont have to adjust the die. start with #10 and work down until you get the correct bump

On
GOT A SET OF RCBS 22 CREEDMOOR SIZING DIES AND AFTER SHOOTING A SHELL THE CASE SIZE WILL NOT CHANGE ANY AFTER RUNNING IT THROUGH DIE SET. OAL IS SAME BEFORE AND AFTER. TRIED SETTING DIE EVERYWAY POSSIBLE AND IT WON'T CHANGE A THING. IF I PUT MY 6.5 CREED DIE IN II CAN BUMP ITNO PROBLEM.
I have one question...Will that (or another) fired brass out of that rifle still fit into your rifle chamber you are attempting to resize it? If it does so comfortably you may just want to neck size. Your rifle chamber my be a lot tighter than the SAAMI specifications. Therefore your RCBS die may be larger than you chamber.
You may want to buy you a Whidden Clickabled Adjustable Die or a Universable Clickable Nut ..and a Redding Match Shell holders.Your Shell Holder may be too Thick to shove you brass into the RCBS Die enough to bump the shoulder. Good Luck.
question prior to a

On

I have one question...Will that (or another) fired brass out of that rifle still fit into your rifle chamber you are attempting to resize it? If it does so comfortably you may just want to neck size. Your rifle chamber my be a lot tighter than the SAAMI specifications. Therefore your RCBS die may be larger than you chamber.
You may want to buy you a Whidden Clickabled Adjustable Die or a Universable Clickable Nut ..and a Redding Match Shell holders.Your Shell Holder may be too Thick to shove you brass into the RCBS Die enough to bump the shoulder. Good Luck.
After a few shots brass got tight changing shell holder did not help so i ordered a whidden die i'm think will be good. had rifle built by oregion mountain rifle shoots awesome and i would think it would be a tight chamber i only need a tiny bit of bump to make it work. Thanks again

After a few shots brass got tight changing shell holder did not help so i ordered a whidden die i'm think will be good. had rifle built by oregion mountain rifle shoots awesome and i would think it would be a tight chamber i only need a tiny bit of bump to make it work. Thanks again
No other 22 creeds around to compair it to.

I D

I DONE THE MARKER THING AND MEARURED WITH A COMPARITOR NO SCRATCHES ON CASE AND NOT CHANGING ANYTHING. THE 6.5 DIE DON'T HIT MANY PLACES BUT DOES BUMP SHOLDER. BRASS WAS FIRED 2 TIMES. TAKING .005 OFF IS PROBABLY THE ONLY THING TO TRY.
Put a .005 feeler gauge between the case and the shell holder and try again see if that makes a difference again with the sharpie coloring the entire case

back to the issue, Redding makes a set of shell holders that are invaluable for getting the correct shoulder bump. one of my best purchases. you dont have to adjust the die. start with #10 and work down until you get the correct bump

The redding Custom Competition shellholder's will allow you to increase the length incrementally it sounds like the OP is having trouble making it shorter

I actually read caps better without cheaters, so yell away!
Can't believe we're still school marmimg
people over caps lock
Good luck with the whiddens