Shooter problem or Shooter problem

Tnwhip

I know I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to computer stuff, so is it me or what? I just came into the 21th century. I got a new phone my old phone was an old flip phone. I got a Galaxy S5. I down loaded the Shooter App. and I put all the information in, Rifle, bullet, temp, vel, ect. Now this is where I have the problem. After I do all that I can't get it to do do anything. I don't know how to get it to pull up my range data? I have punched everything I can find and still nothing. I got on the computer and looked at the shooter operation manual I still can't figure this thing out. I fooled with this thing for 2 hours last night. It has got me stumped. I remember when we use to beat drums and send smoke signals. I will try again this morning but I may have to go find me a 10 year old kid to show me how to work this thing.:D

Good luck with one of those stupid Droid phones......Those things make everything WAY too complicated. I'll stick with my simplistic iPhone 5.

That is just a biased ignorant statement once again:rolleyes:
Yep, just like everybody is entitled to.

No, it's not ignorant...I've owned a Droid. It was the biggest *** I've ever had...Even worse than the Motorola Nextel phones. Went back to an iPhone and never been happier.

Yep, just like everybody is entitled to.

No, it's not ignorant...I've owned a Droid. It was the biggest *** I've ever had...Even worse than the Motorola Nextel phones. Went back to an iPhone and never been happier.

The op asked for specific help, not opinions. I own both!

I have the note, as for opinions, I switched from the iphones and will never go back,,,

Anyway, so have you entered rifle and ammo? A poster above eluded to it, but you go and select everything, rifle then ammo,,,,,,,,go to the range to enter your shot,,,,,,,then up in the top right is the arrow, hit that, should get you there!

I have a sea level zero, was shooting up at 4000 last week, tracked great, getting or telling the program your exact atmosphere is critical, especially for your zero, imo

Arrow at the top RH corner should take you to your solution.
Thanks I went back to Best Buy the guy that sold me the phone showed me a lot about the phone but he couldn't help me with the shooter app. either. I read your post and we got to playing with it and now I have it pretty much figured out. I may stumble around some but I am getting there. It will just take getting use to. There may be better phones that are easyer to operate but this is what I have. Thanks

Thanks I went back to Best Buy the guy that sold me the phone showed me a lot about the phone but he couldn't help me with the shooter app. either. I read your post and we got to playing with it and now I have it pretty much figured out. I may stumble around some but I am getting there. It will just take getting use to. There may be better phones that are easyer to operate but this is what I have. Thanks

Stay with it, you'll be a pro before you know it!

OK...so.....

I have an older S-2. I have the shooter app. I LOVE it. It is SIMPLE to use. It is ACCURATE.

Now, if I decide to upgrade phones, am I going to have to learn the whole process over again??? Not that it was that hard..it's that I am that much of an electronics ZITT!!!

Sorry for the hyjack,

Tod

Anyone that needs help with shooter or applied ballistics call us I can walk you through it no problem teach it to people all the time and don't mind a few minutes of my time if it helps you be more successful in your shooting. I run an android but I can help you with an Iphone as well.

Jordan@406

Anyone that needs help with shooter or applied ballistics call us I can walk you through it no problem teach it to people all the time and don't mind a few minutes of my time if it helps you be more successful in your shooting. I run an android but I can help you with an Iphone as well.

Jordan@406

You can't beat that!:)