Shawn Carlocks longrange class

lamiglas

Educ8r, southpaw and I will be taking Shawns class on 06/26, 06/27. To say we are all anxious would be a huge understatement.

Have you ever taken a class, and then months later when applying knowledge you wish you would have learned more about a subject, or asked additional questions on a topic? sometimes you dont know what to ask because you havent learned it yet is my point.

Just throwing this out there. If any of you have taken his class and wish you would have focused on learning more about something, what is it?

also, for all the guys who have been doing this. if you had the opportunity to shoot with shawn and his dad, anything come to mind that you might pick their brains on?

I am very fortunate to live close to shawns shop and have spent alot of time learning from him and his dad. These two guys are amazing at what they do I absolutley cannot wait for this class!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts