Attn: Shawn Carlock

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by Jumpalot, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Jumpalot

Jumpalot Well-Known Member

Has anyone heard from Shawn lately? I've left a few PM's but haven't gotten a response. I know he's probably just busy, but I had a few questions for him.

2. Down Under Hunter

Down Under Hunter Well-Known Member

He has been away for a couple of weeks I think. I rang and heard a message at his work that he was not back in the office till I think the 8 th Sept ?? Could be wrong though ?

DUH

3. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

Last I heard was Len saying Shawn had gone to Alaska to get some new footage for an upcoming video. It's rough but somebody has to do it.;)

4. AJ Peacock

AJ Peacock Well-Known Member

Sept 8th is correct. I received an email from him yesterday. I'm sure he is buried at the moment and spending all his time digging out.

AJ

5. SES50

SES50 Well-Known Member

I talked to him on the phone 9/9/08 at his work number.

6. TMR

TMR Well-Known Member

He is probably trying to sort through all the pictures from Alaska...He should have some great footage though.

7. Jumpalot

Jumpalot Well-Known Member

OK. Good deal. Didn't know about the Alaska trip. Hope he had a great time. I'll try calling.

8. Shawn Carlock

Shawn Carlock Sponsor

Sorry it has taken so long. I came back to 10 days worth of emails, messages and various business issues. The trip was good and I'll be sending Len a story with pics soon. Drop me an email gunsmith@defensiveedge.net

9. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

Welcome back!

10. littletoes

littletoes Well-Known Member

Glad to hear your still alive Shawn, gave your name/number to a friend of mine, you'll notice his name soon enough, good luck getting out from under that pile!