Russo stocked Bubinga 338 Big Baer

slopeshunter,

hello. thanks. everything turned out perfect. joel and bruce have been busy lately making bubinga stocked .338's in addition to everything else they are doing.

jeff

Thanks for the compliments guys. Sorry to take so long to reply, but I've been away for a bit with the family.

I used a quartersawn piece of wood for this stock.

MAN,
As good as the pics look, If you see this thing in person it is unreal! I had the pleasure of see this stick and shooting it today and impressive is an understatement!

It was kinda funny how many people thought the wood was fake because it looks so perfect.

Oh ya, by the way the thing shoots as good as it looks.

Thanks Jeff for letting me shoot it.

And If any one is looking for a stock maker, look no further than Joel...His work is outstanding! Great job Joel!

Willys

Willys,

hey. glad you could get away and meet me at the range. i'm looking forward to getting out and stretching it's legs.

jeff

Holy $hot! And .408 to! Very,very beautiful looking rifle you have there! That looks like something that belongs on a stage with some beautiful model holding it with white gloves on.

Cheers,
RiP

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.