Reviews of SilencerCentral.com -what say yea?

dbohntr: we are talking about gov't here,you have to remember who's in the political side of things also.Getting cans is not like opening a box of cereal ,pour milk and eat ! it is not and instant process.Send a note to the ATF and see if that will speed up your wait time ? you will find out they do the best they can with the help they have.Were talking thousands of people not just you and your neighbor Patience is the word you need ,just settle down Bro. don't be so selfish ok, we will all get thru this . OK?
Nobody is complaining about the ATF part, they are complaining about Silencer Central and their incompetency.

Do you work for them or are you an investor? Sure sounds like it the way you carry water for them.

Have used Shop and Central= Silencer Shop will handle the next one for all the reasons already mentioned

So, would you guy go down to the local gun store or used a different online company? This will be my first suppressor purchase.

So, would you guy go down to the local gun store or used a different online company? This will be my first suppressor purchase.
I always prefer local if possible but often they are not competitive on price.

The only other online retailer I've had positive experiences with is Capitol Armory, but they are still here in Texas.