Reviews of SilencerCentral.com -what say yea?

The first can I ordered with them just as e-file was implemented. It did take a bit to get everything filed. I believe everyone was learning the new process. I have since ordered two more cans with them. All emails and appointment time set by them was quick and on time. I believe it took one week to get it filed, But they had my picture and finger prints ready to go.

med358 purchased 2 so far,the girls in the office were awesome,they had all my questions answered,if I needed anything they were there for me .As for Silencer Central they are a Class Act Corporation they file everything quickly on their end and keep you informed all thru the steps. Can't brag enough about the ladies in the office they are great and know their business. when they send the info in, the wait time is up to the Gov't sometimes they are pretty quick and other times they are slow it seems but what do you expect its the Gov't.but when you have all your ducks in a row its not that bad but this is what they do and they are good at it. Would I use them again? You Bet I Will!! Great company
I don't think they are a class act corp. The only thing they did in a timely fashion was charge my credit card! Getting your finger print stuff from them was relatively quick but after that it is all down hill on processing times. They are slow to file the paperwork but they make it easy for those that are intimidated by the process. You think your paperwork is filed and then you get a phone call a month letter for your " phone interview" and you discover that they haven't done anything yet. I have emails from them proving that even after the phone interview, they didn't file paperwork for a month after that. Don't blame the government for them being slow and don't confuse them being nice on the phone for good customer service.
They make it easy and they are polite but they are slow. There are pros and cons to everything. We live in a "now world" and this process is anything but that.

I don't think they are a class act corp. The only thing they did in a timely fashion was charge my credit card! Getting your finger print stuff from them was relatively quick but after that it is all down hill on processing times. They are slow to file the paperwork but they make it easy for those that are intimidated by the process. You think your paperwork is filed and then you get a phone call a month letter for your " phone interview" and you discover that they haven't done anything yet. I have emails from them proving that even after the phone interview, they didn't file paperwork for a month after that. Don't blame the government for them being slow and don't confuse them being nice on the phone for good customer service.
They make it easy and they are polite but they are slow. There are pros and cons to everything. We live in a "now world" and this process is anything but that.
My credit card was charged the day I order June 23rd. Filed with the ATF July 19th. Super fast, at taking your money.

The first suppressor i got through them went great. That was before they got "big". I just got my two more and was nothing short of a **** show with them... i won't be ordering any more through them...

I ordered thru them in March 2022. I'm resigned to the 'hurry up and wait' part of the program now. I've had no interaction with them other than a few calls during the application process and they seemed okay. They answered my questions and corrected a few things for me in that regard.

On 1/5 my credit card was charged. On 3/11 they did my phone interview which is when it was finally submitted. Tax stamp was approved on 10/7. At my door on 10/30. It took 23 more days to mail it to me. They make it take 2 to 3 months longer than is needed. BUT they make it simple.

I bought two cans from Silencer Central, the process was super easy, the trust was free and the wait was 8 months almost to the day for both cans, this was 2019. There was some delay on their part but I don't recall that it was excessive, on the order of 2 weeks best I recall. I am happy with the cans.

I won't use them again, bought in January & they didn't get my paperwork to the ATF until May then it took them over a month to ship it after it was approved

I've used Silencer Central . Bought two of the banish .30 cans and one rimfire two years ago . Ordered a couple more a few months ago . My experience with them has been positive and hassle free. I have gotten several updates from them on these last cans that I ordered as they have a customer update system now in place , every month I get an email from them with the status of my orders . As far as the cans themselves , I have never used any others , so do not have comparisons . But the ones I got from them , both the Banish and the .22 work great . They are light , break down easy to clean and are very quite . I use the .30 Banish cans in their shorter 7" configurations .

dbohntr: we are talking about gov't here,you have to remember who's in the political side of things also.Getting cans is not like opening a box of cereal ,pour milk and eat ! it is not and instant process.Send a note to the ATF and see if that will speed up your wait time ? you will find out they do the best they can with the help they have.Were talking thousands of people not just you and your neighbor Patience is the word you need ,just settle down Bro. don't be so selfish ok, we will all get thru this . OK?