Remington 700SA

Budget?
Material? Wood, carbon, composite?
Configuration? Hunting/sporter, varmint, long range, tactical, bench?
ADL, BDL, DBM?

I have a new Manners EH1 that was bought for a build that never happened. M24/Sendero barrel channel and cut for M5 bottom metal. Ideally would like to trade for the same in long action but pm me for details if interested.

I have a new Manners EH1 that was bought for a build that never happened. M24/Sendero barrel channel and cut for M5 bottom metal. Ideally would like to trade for the same in long action but pm me for details if interested.
That's everything I'm looking for except for the M5 bottom metal. I need the BDL bottom metal. I have an H.S. precision in in long action but has BDL bottom. I am looking to put it on my CVA Paramount and the BM on them even have their own footprint, so I will have to have the stock inletted or buy a BDL floor plate. I think the M5 bottom is larger than the Paramount BM. But thanks for the response.

That's everything I'm looking for except for the M5 bottom metal. I need the BDL bottom metal. I have an H.S. precision in in long action but has BDL bottom. I am looking to put it on my CVA Paramount and the BM on them even have their own footprint, so I will have to have the stock inletted or buy a BDL floor plate. I think the M5 bottom is larger than the Paramount BM. But thanks for the response.
augmizer, tried sending you a pm but didn't see that option available. send me one or leave me a different option to contact you.

Recent Posts