Reloading equipment question

I began reloading to save money, $5.00 and up for a factory round now $1.35 for my reloads.
I was shooting 12" groups at 1/4 mile, figured I was getting older and I hadn't shot for many years as family and business took up my time. My first reloads the groups dropped to three inch. I got excited and began collecting data and reading more. Now at a quarter mile my groups are inside of a quarter in diameter. Still getting better.
I am using Hornady AP press. They made a custom shell plate for my larger brass for me. The powder drop is within 0.1 g when the temperature is 68℉, I still check each one. I have an electronic digital scale, calibrated regularly. With my elderly eyesight the digital is much easier than a three beam.
The changeovers take between five minutes and fifteen minutes. A single stage press would be fine if you never want to do quantities. You can use the multi-station press as a single stage if you wish. Spending the extra thirty dollars up front will save a bit later on.
I use a sonic cleaner rather than a tumbler. A quick rinse and a dry over my cast iron and we are ready to go.
Get what you need to get started, if you missed something buy it. Read a lot, buy a few reloading manuals, search the web. As you reload more you will make purchases for ease and more accuracy. I made my reloading table, there are many for sale. Bolt it to the floor.
Have fun, be safe, concentrate, and enjoy.

And??

Obviously you haven't read the thread properly as the OP have already stated they are both bolt actions he is reloading for.

Anyway I wasn't really suggesting it, merely illustrating how little gear & how cheap it can be when start reloading.

Sorry you are so easily triggered. Regardless of the type of rifle he's reloading for, others following the thread may miss this caution, looking for an inexpensive entry into the hobby. Perhaps you feel the majority of folks on this planet are not as dense as me.
I thank you for your pedantic nit picking, in any event; Fairwinds & a following sea, as you sail through life.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.