RCBS Customer Service

Wild_Bill

Hi guys.
After over 10 years i had an issue with my RCBS strip loading had primer the threaded primer punch broke in the tool
Contacted RCBS customer service 2 thinge happened.
One message was to the customer support email
They forwarded my message to NIOA here in Australia there distributer and NIOA said there wear parts order new ones through a gunshop.

I also messaged there standard help email.
A week later they asked for my phone number as i supplied my address on the help Email and now i have recieved an email from RCBS confirming they are posting me the parts for my priming tool free of charge from the USA to Australia.

So first off i thank RCBS for amasing customer service.

2nd if you need replacement parts dont go through NIOA as they want recieps of purchase and where you purchased the items and say there wear parts. So just message RCBS on there help email directly.

Thanks again RCBS

Cheers Bill

Wild, I think RCBS bends over backwards for all customers. I'm sure they know my son's name on sight, he has a ton of their products and occasionally one wears out.

Wild, I think RCBS bends over backwards for all customers. I'm sure they know my son's name on sight, he has a ton of their products and occasionally one wears out.
Hi guys.
After over 10 years i had an issue with my RCBS strip loading had primer the threaded primer punch broke in the tool
Contacted RCBS customer service 2 thinge happened.
One message was to the customer support email
They forwarded my message to NIOA here in Australia there distributer and NIOA said there wear parts order new ones through a gunshop.

I also messaged there standard help email.
A week later they asked for my phone number as i supplied my address on the help Email and now i have recieved an email from RCBS confirming they are posting me the parts for my priming tool free of charge from the USA to Australia.

So first off i thank RCBS for amasing customer service.

2nd if you need replacement parts dont go through NIOA as they want recieps of purchase and where you purchased the items and say there wear parts. So just message RCBS on there help email directly.

Thanks again RCBS

Cheers Bill

I had emailed RCBS regarding missing parts on a Piggyback. Within one day I had an answer: "We will replace all parts under warranty". I had received every single part I had asked. It cost me R30 postage to South Africa. Let me tell you there are no other Company that has that backup service. They are proud of their product and they stand up to it.

As a fellow Aussie, I have never contacted NIOA or a gun shop for parts by ANY manufacturer, not only will they ask you to PAY for the priveledge, but will BLATANTLY LIE to you.
I have never paid for a single part from RCBS, you contact customer service with a query and you get your parts in the mail no questions asked!

On a side note, DO NOT ever trust ANYTHING Winchester Australia says either, they also LIE THROUGH THEIR TEETH ABOUT WHAT'S AVAILABLE TO BUY HERE.
Apparently a Win Model 70 Extreme Weather in 264WM is no longer made/available for purchase! What BS!! There's hundreds listed and they're not discontinued on ANY Winchester USA list anywhere! PERIOD!

Rant over.

Cheers.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.