ADG Customer Service

lancetkenyon

I have ordered a few thousand pieces of ADG brass in various cartridges. I have always been extremely satisfied with their brass. Last July, I ordered 500 pieces of 28 Nosler.

Well, it finally happened. Out of approximately 3000 pieces, I had a single bad piece out of a brand new box. The neck had a bad defect/damage. There was also some weird piece of loose brass in the same spot. I took a few photos, went on the ADG website and sent in a request in their "contact us" page on a Saturday evening. Within 2 hours, I had an email back from them...on a Saturday. I sent the photos of the brass, and asked if I could pay for one or two extra pieces, just in case. I got an apology return email, and a tracking number on Monday morning first thing.
Today, I had a package waiting in my mailbox. I was laughing at the size of the box for a single piece of brass...until I opened it.

4 pieces of new brass, and two hats! No charge to me.

Talk about customer service! 5 days, including two weekend days, and I had replacement brass in hand, 3 extras, and a couple hats. Amazing.

I will continue to buy ADG brass when it is available in the cartridge I am loading for with the utmost confidence. Not only is the brass extremely high quality, but now I know the customer service is just as good.

20200111_194726.jpg

20200111_194802.jpg

20200111_194812.jpg

20200111_195656.jpg

20200115_170254.jpg

Sounds like great CS.....However, props on how you handled it. Many people seem to forget you catch more flies with honey than vinegar when things don't go like they think they should have......Vinegar (demands) probably would have got you a new piece or two of brass, but honey (offer to pay) got you much more!

Customer Service is one of the Highest Priorities that drives me to purchase from companies.

Several months ago I purchased some firearms cleaning/lube products from a company and the third time I used their cleaner out of their spray bottle, the spray mechanism broke. The cleaner is now useless to me. I sent them a message via their Face Book Page and I have yet to hear back from them. I will never buy their products again just because they failed to respond to my message to them. If anyone ever asks about their products in a forum I will respond with a negative response about their customer service.

Thanks for posting that Lance !
I too just checked some 300 RUM and 6.5 PRC I received recently . All perfect. I know for sure their shipping is fast. Everytime.

I haven't had any issues with quality and I can say the customer service is crazy good. I needed some 300WM a while back and it wasnt available. I was working up some loads for a new rifle and they send me a few samples so that I could get it figured out. They offer an amazing product and I plan on running their brass in every rifle I own.

That has been my experience as well. Top quality products and service. I only purchase ADG brass if they make the
ones I need.
ADG is my go-to unless they don't offer a caliber I need (224 Valkyrie). INMO, they are as good as Lapua brass which can be hard for me to find, unless it's 338 LM. If they don't make a caliber I need, I'll go to Nosler or Norma.

I've tried them all in various calibers and ADG is hands down the best in the business!

I use them for 7RM and 300WM and have never had an issue. Brass seems to hold up longer and is the most consistent I've measured.

This last Oct. I stopped in GunWerks on the way back from shooting a doe antelope . I bought 100 , 300 Rum cases. Pricey. Don't remember exactly but around $220.00. ADG a little cheaper. He wanted to give me my $220.00 tour of factory but I was all bloody , stinky and full of lope hair. He said come in anytime and will do. I asked HR lady about my Assembly tech application. She didn't have. I said Aaron probably threw in trash. A lol. I saw Mike and said hey a movie star ! I asked if ADG made their cases . The guy said I don't know but they are high quality . I said I'm guessing ADG. Shrugged his shoulders . Nice people. I'm going to compare the two soon. Have both new. Almost got to today. Some people have said they are made by ADG. Have heard no proof but I truly hope there are.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.