RCBS customer Service

Kansaswoodguy

I've been using a RCBS Turret press for around 15 years and loaded many thousands of rounds with it. I've worn out several of the parts on this press and called RCBS today to order new ones they said they would ship me the new parts at no cost to me. I'm very impressed I didn't expect them to do that.:D

They have sent me items for RCBS equipment that I bought from EBAY and told them that. The items were still sent free of charge!

Same here. They've sent me two or three small things like neck turning cutters and mandrels free. It seems like there's something else they helped me out with. Unfortunately I really don't use much of their equipment anymore (no fault of theirs).

Good to hear they are still doing a good job.

My son gets my old equipment when I upgrade. I'm sure RCBS knows him by name and has his photo on their wall and they have never charged him for a single item. Best customer service I've ever seen, I'd include Nikon in that category also, top notch.

Many years ago, I ordered a new set of RCBS Carbide .44 Mag dies from Midway. One of the dies came in with a chunk missing out of the bottom of it. Called them to let them know that they might have a defective run of dies incase others call with the same issue. They asked if I wanted a new one, I said no, I think it'll be fine. They insisted, so they sent me a brand new die no charge, and it was at my house in 2 days... I was highly impressed. Made me an RCBS fan for life.

I removed a stuck case and in doing so, I jacked up the decapping pin. I called them to order parts for it. The guy says, what's your address? I asked him what I owed him and he said nothing. He sent me the whole guts of the full length sizing die with an extra decapping pin. RCBS has shown me great customer service.

I removed a stuck case and in doing so, I jacked up the decapping pin. I called them to order parts for it. The guy says, what's your address? I asked him what I owed him and he said nothing. He sent me the whole guts of the full length sizing die with an extra decapping pin. RCBS has shown me great customer service.

Same experience, couldn't believe they would send extra decapping pins too. Great customer care service.
I hope some of these other reloading, gun, ammo and anything associated with shooting and hunting companies are reading this forum and see the positive feedback from good customer care service.

They have the best customer service, every time I contact them they offer to send replacement parts without a question. I find it to be equal to or better than Dillon.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.