ADG Customer Service

I have only bought a couple hundred 6.5 creedmoor cases from them and was VERY impressed with the quality. Great to hear the CS is also great. Love a company that cares about their customers.

This last Oct. I stopped in GunWerks on the way back from shooting a doe antelope . I bought 100 , 300 Rum cases. Pricey. Don't remember exactly but around $220.00. ADG a little cheaper. He wanted to give me my $220.00 tour of factory but I was all bloody , stinky and full of lope hair. He said come in anytime and will do. I asked HR lady about my Assembly tech application. She didn't have. I said Aaron probably threw in trash. A lol. I saw Mike and said hey a movie star ! I asked if ADG made their cases . The guy said I don't know but they are high quality . I said I'm guessing ADG. Shrugged his shoulders . Nice people. I'm going to compare the two soon. Have both new. Almost got to today. Some people have said they are made by ADG. Have heard no proof but I truly hope there are.
I have adg and gunwerks 7 saum, everything measured the same, also have gunwerks 30 nosler, and the specs I measured are same as advertised on the ADG website. I'm most certain it's the same stuff.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.