Ramshot LRT Hodgdon US 869 7mmWSM

I don't think you could get enough of either powder in the case for a good velocity.

That's exactly what I just came to say.

With LRT in a 338RUM, I ran out of case capacity at 101grns and still didn't find pressure.

Will it go bang? Guaranteed, but I imagine even with a highly compressed case, velocity will be dismal.

If you want to use Ramshot, grab some Magnum. Burn rate is very close to H1000.

t

I recommended it as a replacement for H1000 to a gent who couldn't find any. Some dude when full Karen on me.

t
How dare you suggest a perfectly viable alternative to the powder HE uses? When confronted by an individual suffering from Dumbassia its best to verbally consent to their great knowledge and expertise while in the back of ur mind smugly think to yourself "what a jackass!". 😉

How dare you suggest a perfectly viable alternative to the powder HE uses? When confronted by an individual suffering from Dumbassia its best to verbally consent to their great knowledge and expertise while in the back of ur mind smugly think to yourself "what a jackass!". 😉

You're not wrong. I didn't even bother to reply. After my blood pressure returned to normal, the first thing that came to mind was "more for me!".

You always see that mentality though. If it isn't Hodgdon, it's garbage. If it isn't Berger, it's worthless... blah, blah, blah.

t

You're not wrong. I didn't even bother to reply. After my blood pressure returned to normal, the first thing that came to mind was "more for me!".

You always see that mentality though. If it isn't Hodgdon, it's garbage. If it isn't Berger, it's worthless... blah, blah, blah.

t
I use magnum in 243win, 264wm and 300wm. If it works for then not a thing wrong with it! Just like imr4831 I've used for almost 40 years.

t
Brand superiority. 🤣😂🤣 hey I guess if it makes someone feel better to say they use brand x over brand z then more power to em. I keep using whatever gives the best accuracy at the velocity I want and dont care what brand it is.