Pup desperately needs a little help

Varmint Hunter

A buddy has been struggling financially and just needs some time to get things together. Unfortunately, his pup was just attacked by one of those psycho pit bulls. The dog is badly injured but survivable. Vet bills are estimated to exceed $10,000.

If you're a dog lover like I am maybe you would consider helping out. It's really a good cause.

Thanks for looking - VH (Charlie)

A buddy has been struggling financially and just needs some time to get things together. Unfortunately, his pup was just attacked by one of those psycho pit bulls. The dog is badly injured but survivable. Vet bills are estimated to exceed $10,000.

If you're a dog lover like I am maybe you would consider helping out. It's really a good cause.

We tried to give some money and was directed to a "GO Fund" when we put the amount of money we go a re-route message and didn't look right. The we got a message that there was a 7.5% service charge. on to pf our gift.
If We could get your friends information we would gladly donate to help wit medical costs.
we know about vet bills with rescuing cats and kittens.
Len & Jill

We tried to give some money and was directed to a "GO Fund" when we put the amount of money we go a re-route message and didn't look right. The we got a message that there was a 7.5% service charge. on to pf our gift.
If We could get your friends information we would gladly donate to help wit medical costs.
Len & Jill
I am not seeing a similar issue. Are you using a phone or desktop?

Len & Jill

Everything worked for me. With regards to the "fee", there is a sliding ruler near the top of their page. You can slide the ruler to zero and pay no fee to GoFundMe.

Thanks for your interest in helping out.

Charlie

Passed it along to some folks that will definitely make a donation.

Hope everything turns out for the best.

Keep us posted

Len & Jill
Finally got into the page and was able to send a donation
Thanks for letting us know

Thanks Len.

Charlie
Charlie
Sad to hear about attacks like this. Wish we could give more. If we make another sale soon will contribute more. How is Simba recovering from the surgery?
Our neighbor's dog got attached by coyotes the first part of the year and they had to put her down. Hopefully this story will have a good ending.
Len & Jill

Charlie
Sad to hear about attacks like this. Wish we could give more. If we make another sale soon will contribute more. How is Simba recovering from the surgery?
Our neighbor's dog got attached by coyotes the first part of the year and they had to put her down. Hopefully this story will have a good ending.
Len & Jill

The pit ripped the pup's entire stomach open. It can be seen in the image on the GoFundMe page. It's a miracle that the pup is alive. He is holding his own for now but recovery will take some time. I'll provide an update as he progresses.

It's heartbreaking to see bad things happen to your dogs. I've had Golden Retrievers for the last 30 yrs. One (Lance) died of lung cancer and another (Cody) had lepto pretty bad but he pulled through.

Here's Cody shortly after I picked him up from the breeder.

Cody.JPG

Last edited: