Len I need a Little Help with " search "

redbone

Len

I need a little Help .

Is the "Search " working here

I have been trying to use the Search to pull up old post .
But It will knot work for me .

I have used it over 20 an the same thing nothing will pull up .
What am I doing wrong

Redbone

I've talked to Len about this in the last couple of days. It didn't work and then it did work.

I just tried it again and no matter what I put in for search words, it didn't work. Sometimes it thinks you have put in a "boolean" word and won't take it. It would be nice if it displayed the boolean usage words at least in the advanced search window so we would know what it will take and what it wants. Sometimes it says a word is too short although sometimes it will take a single letter in a search.

Hope Len can get it figured out and working.

I can't find anything wrong. All my searches seem to bring lots of results. When reporting a problem, it's very important to include examples or state the error messages and what you did exactly to get the error message. Just saying something "doesn't work" gives me no idea what it is I am looking for.

Thank you for trying to help me sort this out.

I can't find anything wrong. All my searches seem to bring lots of results. When reporting a problem, it's very important to include examples or state the error messages and what you did exactly to get the error message. Just saying something "doesn't work" gives me no idea what it is I am looking for.

Thank you for trying to help me sort this out.

Mine works well too. But if you search for just 243 or any other number you'll get nothing. You have to use a modifier with the numeric to make it work ,
ie. 270win or 243 win or 300rum

But if I look up posts by goodgrouper I get all that I requested.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.