Problems for Oklahoma Fed Ex Driver!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell I am suprised one of you hasn't already hit the road to track the truck down.

I can understand your frustration after all, we're sitting around the waiting room for the delivery, shoot this is worse than my daughter being born.

Well they handcuffed me to my chair so that leaves little options!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Friday looks to be the day and if it dont show up then, God help any Fed Ex employee i cross paths with!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I still cant believe they shipped the freakin to Kentucky!!!!!!!

Man I feel your pain, I ordered a barrel once from OH and UPS gave it a tour of 13 states before it made it to WI.

Darn frustrating to know something your waiting for is out there but not to know where.

Chris

I've had similiar problems with Fed Ex. Have very little to do with them anymore, use UPS or Post office.
Hope it don't show up in NY !!! I'll guard it fer ya!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I still cant believe they shipped the freakin to Kentucky!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw a Fed Ex truck draggin' *** along Rt.22 through SWPA today...you better check that tracking number!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yeah!!! I to saw a FedEx truck leaning to one side and blowin' smoke. Sure hope it wasn't your big girl as the truck was headed towards GG's neighborhood from Idaho. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Itll all be better soon! We feelin your pains cuz we all wanna see the monster! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Maybe Kirby sent it that way for ....WINDAGE!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well it left memphis sometime last nite so hopefully its on its way here. Bad thing is the last time it was logged in it weighed 15lbs less than it did before /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif I am sure they just miss weighed it but its still enough to make ya sweat a little!!!

still got my fingers crossed

steve

15 lbs huh? ............

That would be about the weight of ................but that probably didn't happen. Nope.......couldn't have.

Although, it could be that the.......................aaaahhhh, most likely not. It's probably OK.

Yup, most likely a mistake in weighing.................

15 lbs though..........thats alot...............

It's gotta be a mistake. Yup, it's just gotta be a mistake.

Right??????????

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jim

I'll bet the gun is gone and all you're getting is the guncase kirby sqooshed around the gun. ****!! That is going to be heart breaking. You guys have been waiting soooo long for this gun and when the box arrives it will just be the box. SHHHHEEEEEEOOOOOOOOTTTTT I am so glad it wasn't my gun that took a diver off the back of a truck in the middle of kintechy. The worst part is that whoever finds it wont know the first thing about that wild cat chambering so they will mount it like a trophy in the geerage and it will never see the light of day. Or worse yet they will weld the bolt shut and bore a hole in the side of the barrell and use it for black powder.

****.I would just be a wreck if I were you.
wall.gif

YOu guys aint helpin!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am sure the gun is fine

Now if it isnt, welllll........... just watch MSNBC and if you see a 6'5" okie screamin, cussin, and throwin a **** fit well you will probably be able to figure out whats going on!!!!!!!! IF that gun is screwed up, trust me I will make national news, it will be that bad!!!!!!!!

steve

don't you hate when stuff like this happens. when i use to drag race i would try and order parts at least a couple of weeks before a race and half the time they wouldnt show up till fri afternoon and i'd have to work on the car all night to get it ready for saterday. can't wait to see pics of that cannon.

I guess they were giving me first priority being as a rectangular box came today with a triangular box inside. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.