Problems for Oklahoma Fed Ex Driver!!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I can visualize that picture now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, me too. Just like a Shetland pony. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yup, me too. Just like a Shetland pony.

[/ QUOTE ]

HA HA HA HA HA HA, I honestly think i just ****t myself

[ QUOTE ]
You do know what they say about horses. Even the small ones!!

[/ QUOTE ]

???? You can lead them to water but you can't make them drink????

Oh, is that why you have a 40" barrel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just make sure you boys let go of that big rifle, its getting pretty deep and I know it will take you both to the bottom of the pile pretty quick!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I guarantee you will even have to just sit back and look at the thing for a few minutes before saying anything.

Remember when you open the cases that the one with the stock is under alot of pressure. It took everything I had in my 205 lbs to get that thing to close on that 5" wide forend!!! SHe is under some pressure!!! Hopefully the foam has conformed a bit by the time you get it. Just don't have Lerch standing on it, it would be like when you thow a pencil up and stick it in the ceiling pannels!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kirby Allen(50)

[ QUOTE ]
Remember when you open the cases that the one with the stock is under alot of pressure. It took everything I had in my 205 lbs to get that thing to close on that 5" wide forend!!! SHe is under some pressure!!! Hopefully the foam has conformed a bit by the time you get it. Just don't have Lerch standing on it, it would be like when you thow a pencil up and stick it in the ceiling pannels!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

manyjumping.gif
001_grinning-smiley-003.gif
001_grinning-smiley-003.gif

You must be feeling better. That's pretty good even for an 'ol smith from Montana /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I-am-looking-foward-to-seeing-this-beast.
I-am-also-looking-forward-to-seeing-the-color-scheme
on-your-stock.-I-went-with-80%BLACK-10%WHITE-10%GREY
-on-my-stock;-so-I-am-curious-to-see-how-your-stock-looks.

Wildcat

I've been watching what you OK boys have been doing with bi-pods and lighter rifle out at 1500 yards. I will be looking forward to see what you guys can do with the new gun.

Also glad to hear you went with something other than <font color="pink">PINK</font> and <font color="blue"> blue </font> for a gun that has more energy at 1k than a 300 win mag at the muzzle.

Everyone seems to want pictures so I'll wet their appetite with a picture of Gonehuntingagain holding a rifle with simmilar specs:
scan0001.jpg

This is not the way to hit 2k fur, but it looks cool. I would go with Goodgrouper (in the background of photo) and go heavy on the bench. Cant wait to see pictures of guns and rounds and targets.

Lerch wants to take a pic like that w/our gun. I told him we'd probably have to throw a rope over a tree branch and use it to hold the bbl up!! I don't think either one of us have a grasp on how heavy this thing is going to be. I handled an AR 50 on Thursday and though, "****, this thing is heavy!!" Come to find out, it only weighs about 45#!!! Add another 25 or 30# and that will be our gun. Better go eat my Wheaties!!!

I guess I'll have to work out if I want to hold a 75# gun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I still want to shoot Goodgrouper's 52lb toy offhand - just to say that I did it!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.