Seminole Oklahoma area

Just a a couple hundred we hunt, our largest field we hunt is 47 acres. Most are around 10-15, just a lot of good cover and water close by as well. I've only shot two deer in Oklahoma, my daughter has probably close to 30 now.

The adults mainly are out to kill does, as we leave the bucks for the kids. Plus it helps my buddies dad out to who has a deer problem most years in his soybean and wheat fields.

Curious. What prompted the thread title? Canadian, TX is a long way from Seminole, OK, and Canadian, OK. Fyi; Grand Lake is about 2 hrs north of Canadian, OK / Lake Eufala.
My son had a football game there last Friday. finding the stadium was challenging when passing the NEW high school without a field, passing 2 new baseball fields, then asked for directions. I guess they didn't finish the stadium as we played at the middle/junior school/high. Being in a very residential with narrow streets made parking a tough find. Lots of schools don't want to or not willing to play us the last 2 decades for non-district games is why we've been playing out-of-state schools. 9-8-23 we play Elk City at home.

My son had a football game there last Friday. finding the stadium was challenging when passing the NEW high school without a field, passing 2 new baseball fields, then asked for directions. I guess they didn't finish the stadium as we played at the middle/junior school/high. Being in a very residential with narrow streets made parking a tough find. Lots of schools don't want to or not willing to play us the last 2 decades for non-district games is why we've been playing out-of-state schools. 9-8-23 we play Elk City at home.
LOL! I sure missed that part didnt I? Good luck with the season!

We have a great spot! Best part is that is where I took my daughter to get her first deer when she was nine. She's 20 years old now and solo hunted her first time at 18 years old. I've attached those pictures. As well as our best year in OK deer hunting and the buck we're all trying to beat.
ducky, you gotta' quit posting pics like these! Next thing ya' know, we'll be getting invaded!