Problems for Oklahoma Fed Ex Driver!!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I guess they were giving me first priority being as a rectangular box came today with a triangular box inside

[/ QUOTE ]

Well glad to hear at least someone is having a good day! If my rifle shows up give me a hollar!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Man I gotta tell you folks, you **** near had me and ol Tim, cryin at lunch today. Man talk about rubbin it in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am just glad that I will be on the upwind side of that thing, those big honkin rounds will fly further with the wind than against it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Course when it all arrives and only half of it is there, and the other half is somewhere in Wis. well I am not sure that we are far enough away from the epicenter of the possibly pending volcano which will be erupting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Course when it all arrives and only half of it is there, and the other half is somewhere in Wis. well I am not sure that we are far enough away from the epicenter of the possibly pending volcano which will be erupting.

[/ QUOTE ]

that thing shows up in anything less than 100% perfect condition and Pompeii wont have $h!T on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just seen a show the other night on PBS about super volcano's, and what they have done in the past. Figured we might be on the verge. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Man talk about rubbin it in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, you ain't seen nuthin. I'll wait 'til I feel the earths crust cracking all the way over here in Idaho then I'll tell them what the fed-ex driver said about the gun as he threw the gun in Lake Cumberland to "warsh the purtyness off'n it." Thats when the showtime really begins.

But what are friends for?
couch.gif

Daaaaaannnnggg !!! This thing is beauteamous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve , you messed up big time when you entered my companies addy in your comp .

Somehow it is here ! in little ol" Little Rock !!

I think I am going to send it back cuz it is so heavy . Well , I will be passing by that way in the fall so it wont be long before you get this toy ..............................

Steve ? Bill ? you all still there ?

Man, I can't wait to see this baby!!! When are you guys going to get this rig. I am going with the same colors but with different percentages. I am going with Tooley MBR with 80%Black, 10%White and 10%Grey. I might change the percentages of each color depending on how your stock looks. I just ordered my stock, so I have some time to make some changes. I am thinking of going with a little more White. I might change it to 70%Black 20%White and 10%Grey. Your stock will give me an idea. I can't wait to see it.

Jake

The wait is over it's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lerch is still stuck in a ceiling tile so I'm going to do a write up over in Equipment Reviews w/lots of pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My other serious hobby is geocaching and I am pasting them as images from the Idaho Geocachers forums. They are available when responding to or creating a post. Right click on the smiley, choose properties, copy the url and then paste as an image here. Just don't tell everyone
secret.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.