Fed Ex now too

• Thread starter Deleted member 115360
  • Start date
I should have updated my story.........it was odd, tracking shows it went to Memphis, but I received it in a couple days like I should have from Montana. I doubt it actually went to Memphis. I think their tracking was/is screwed up. All in all, I guess I need to be thankful that I've had relatively good luck shipping with all of the carriers, yes I've had some delays but have eventually received my package. Worst has been about 2 weeks late.

I should have updated my story.........it was odd, tracking shows it went to Memphis, but I received it in a couple days like I should have from Montana. I doubt it actually went to Memphis. I think their tracking was/is screwed up. All in all, I guess I need to be thankful that I've had relatively good luck shipping with all of the carriers, yes I've had some delays but have eventually received my package. Worst has been about 2 weeks late.

The largest FedEx Express hub is in Memphis and a large percentage of all packages do actually go through that hub.

If you want to go through the run around, use the US postal service. I have a package lost currently. It made it to the hub not far from my house on 3/22. The company that sent it to me says they cannot take any action for 15 business days. So, on April 13th, I will be giving them a call, unless the box shows up.

Last year I bought an item on ebay that the guy sent using the post office. He told me I needed to deal with the post office. After fighting him and ebay for two months, they (the selling party) gave me my money back. Someplace there is a large amount of merchandise that the post office looses. Be warned.

The largest FedEx Express hub is in Memphis and a large percentage of all packages do actually go through that hub.
I had a Fedx package shipped from Florida. They gave a expected delivery date of 5 days later ( Jacksonville, Fl.) 10 days later they said it was still in Jacksonville, Fl. I had no tracking shown but I received it on the 10th day. I was suppose to sign for it, but it was just dropped off on my front porch.

The signature required is a complete joke. I have had barrels dropped off with Signature Required clearly labeled on tube by FedEx. I've had primers delivered without signature and looked like they were dragged to my house under the truck! I sent pics to Natchez and they could not believe it and did follow up for me. I asked the FedEx driver if she knew what they were and said no. Nice!

Memphis is such a dump these days. I'd imagine finding decent employees there could be difficult. Time magazine rated it the number #1 city in America to raise a family in one year in the 1950's. Now it's a bucket of urine on the side of the Mississippi River.
You've got that right.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.