Please help!

JeremyV

Hey guys My name is Jeremy VanSchoonhoven,
I am a long range hunter. I got a 6 point bull elk this season and I intered a picture and story in the SWFA photo contest on www.riflescopes.com well my story and photo made the finals and I have a chance to win a ziess rifle scope if I get enough votes.
So I am asking you to vote for me!
I dont have much money and one of my scopes just broke so a new scope would really help out.

Here is the link to vote http://www.swfa.com/contestentries.aspx?contest=9

Good hunting!

Jeremy VanSchoonhoven

Just voted for you Jeremy!Come on men let's put him over the top!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for your votes! it helps but i am going to need a lot more. do any of you know of another good place were I could go ask for votes? I know that there are lots of people who would vote for me if they were asked but I dont know how to contact them.

I really hope to get 2nd place and get the Ziess scope! but if that does not happen thats ok! again thanks for your support!

Jeremy VanSchoonhoven

thanks! I was really happy with my shooting that day as well! It was great I knew that everyone back in camp would not believe I shot that far so I made sure to hang some orage ribbon up at the spot I shot from... I put this huge x between two trees with the ribbon it was about 8 feet between the trees.I knew that they would be able to find it. We hiked in the next day to pack out the meet and when we got to the elk I told them I shot from over there they got out their binos and looked for a little while before I pointed out the spot I shot from! That was a great moment to see the look on my father inlaws face! See he did not think it was possible to shoot that far and hit anything. when he saw where I hit it he was very impressed!

Thanks for the help with my hunting!
Jeremy VanSchoonhoven

JEREMY - I voted for you. i would ;like to know about about your rifle; scope and load. nice shooting. roninflag

Jeremy. Just voted for you. Not only was that a great demonstration of you're shooting ability, but of you're self confidence also. I believe the two go hand and hand.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.