Out of the Box Accuracy

To answer the question so far to this day my Savage Mod 12LPV in 22-250. It would stack 'em in there with sub 1/2 MOA all day long it sported a Leupold 6.5-20X40 with VH Recital

I am waiting on 2 rifles right now. One is a Savage Mod 12 Long Range Precision in 260Rem and a Remington Sendero SFII in 264 Win Mag. I really have high hopes for both. They will be here Friday and I will start barrel brake in and load development on Saturday.

Tell us how it works out i'm interested in both of those rifles.

FWIW, Sportsman's Warehouse in my neck of the woods is clearing out their Vanguards for $350 in anticipation of getting new Vanguard S2s in stock. IMO that is one heck of a deal for an accurate, box rifle! I wish I had $350!

FWIW, Sportsman's Warehouse in my neck of the woods is clearing out their Vanguards for $350 in anticipation of getting new Vanguard S2s in stock. IMO that is one heck of a deal for an accurate, box rifle! I wish I had $350!

too bad my sportsmans warehouse moved away ... i would have hopped all over that. after seeimg mine shoot under 1/2 moa with factory ammo i could go for a few more that shot that good

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.