Novice reloader looking for help

cbk57

Novice reloader, loading about a year now, i was working on load development for my 7MM RM, was on low end of charge and 1 round developed 3 wrinkles just below case neck, brass was of name brand, this was the 3rd time it had been loaded, i was clocking the rounds and it was in range of the 6 rounds i speed checked, can anyone tell me why only this one case did this.

Novice reloader, loading about a year now, i was working on load development for my 7MM RM, was on low end of charge and 1 round developed 3 wrinkles just below case neck, brass was of name brand, this was the 3rd time it had been loaded, i was clocking the rounds and it was in range of the 6 rounds i speed checked, can anyone tell me why only this one case did this.
I probably would be guessing ,so I won't, but if you can post a couple of good pics , someone will probably know .

417BFDCC-8224-409F-88F1-65D677399ECD.jpeg

Had 3 wrinkles

How much lube you put on that fella? Also the vent hole in your die could be plugged.
Basically zero. I tumble brass every time for that reason so it is very clean and I wipe case clean before I resize. I have shot 20 rounds after this with no problems

This can be caused by a lack of seal at the neck and shoulder . Was this a low charge weight load? Cause because the case isn't sealing gas from the chamber, neck could also be too hard to expand all the way
It was Hornady 162 ELDX with 7828 SSC I was halfway up the Hornady recommendation the bullets we're running at 2730

It was Hornady 162 ELDX with 7828 SSC I was halfway up the Hornady recommendation the bullets we're running at 2730
Weird stuff like this happens, especially in magnums. I usually stick to the higher end of load data, I usually take the max load reduce by 2 grains and start there and then go up above until I reach pressure. I never start at the bottom. Seems like a waste of components.