New Brass Company in town...

accuratebrass

Hi fellas, we are a new brass company about to launch consumer sales shortly. Our brass is currently used in military and law enforcement ammunition only.

We want to get a feel for what calibers you guys feel that brass is lacking.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

...and yes, we are willing to provide some samples.

I for one would love to see some good quality 7mm RUM brass and some 7mm SAUM brass.
The lots I have now are not terrible but leave alot to desire!
If and when you make some in these cals I would be honored to test it and give a full report!

The popular cals will net sales if it's of high quality or at least consistent in wall thickness and weight as well as uniform primer pockets.

Will you make custom brass?

If so get me your e-mail and we may be able to drum up some business for you. Mainly would be dealing with cases based on the RUM, Lapua and 408 CT if you are set up to do these case head sizes and case lengths.

Let me know.

Kirby Allen(50)

Should be Lapua qaulity. This would be a hot seller and would get the 260 hoppin more than it is now.

Consistant weight
Consistant neck wall thickness
Brass alloy hard enough to take pressure without deforming... and with enough durability to last a long time... but still annealed enough to defray any neck cracking issues.
Maximum SAAMI neck thickness to decrease expansion on firing in SAAMI chambers.
Just to name a few...

7mm stw, 300 ultra mag would get the nod from me . I would also pay for custom cases as would alot of other longrange shooters. Bring it on!!!

FiftyDriver, setting up for calibers is quite expensive. The calibers you mentioned we will supply, we would need 200,000 pieces to justify the cost of customizing those calibers.

Ballistic64, we are based in NY.

What cals are you currently supplying? Don't forget to include price.

Feel free to toot your own horn as well. Lets hear what you offer that you feel gives your product an edge: low cost, high quality, consistency, durability? Lets hear it.

But remember, we will be happy to test it and report good as well as not so good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4KED Horn, you know when you hold a piece of Lapua brass next to a piece of Winchester? Ours is better than both.

Before you say, I'm crazy I'm going to tell you an interesting fact. The Lapua brass you buy is actually their lesser grade. Their mil spec brass is not sold to the public. Our brass is top grade.

We are not currently selling to the public so I don't want to quote prices. We won't be winchester prices, but I'm not going to be Lapua prices either.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.